In the case of inclement weather, our policies are as follows:
1. If school is cancelled due to inclement weather, the MAC may why not try these out not be open. (The MAC is a volunteer based ministry and we would not want anyone taking a risk to volunteer.) Please call 706-782-4588 for closing information. If no one answers, enter extension 300 for details.
2. The church office may be closed. If a staff person is able to safely come in to work, that person may open the office that day. Please use the phone system to leave messages for individual staff members.
3. Cancellation of Sunday services will be on the phone message system, so please, call the church for information, 706-782-4588, enter extension 300.
4. Cancellation of Wednesday activities will be determined by 2:00 PM on Wednesday afternoon if schools are already closed. Information for CBC activities will be on the phone message system, call 706-782-4588, enter extension 300 if no one answers.
* Information is also posted at www.claytonbaptistchurch.com and www.claytonbaptistchurch.net.
* We also publicize closing information with SKY 104.1 radio station.
We understand travel on main roads may be clear, however, we recognize that traversing on useful reference secondary roads may be unsafe. Please use your own judgment in regards to your safety when traveling.
Safety is our main concern for our members, volunteers, visitors and church staff.